AirlMEquestion

Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:52 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Matsini
OP

AirlME

When I try to use AirlME to write textmess f.x. at my Tab2 I can't see what is written in the app.window at my master-, main-, head-, server unit; my laptop!
Pretty strange?!
Anyone with similar experiance?
Matsini
Dora Admin

Re: AirlME

Hi @matsini, it's normal that you see nothing on your PC when you are using AirIME to type on your phone. AirDroid just help you to connect your computer keyboard with your phone. You still need to check on your phone screen to see if your typing is right. We will improve it in the future update and please kindly wait.
Dora
Admin
Matsini

Dora wrote:Hi @matsini, it's normal that you see nothing on your PC when you are using AirIME to type on your phone. AirDroid just help you to connect your computer keyboard with your phone. You still need to check on your phone screen to see if your typing is right. We will improve it in the future update and please kindly wait.

Nice :-) I hold my horses! Now I don't see the reason of AirIME!
Matsini
Matsini

Hi @matsini, it's normal that you see nothing on your PC when you are using AirIME to type on your phone. AirDroid just help you to connect your computer keyboard with your phone. You still need to check on your phone screen to see if your typing is right. We will improve it in the future update and please kindly wait.

A little bit late to respond but thank you and hope for the "future"!
Matsini
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 27