Airdroid sees 2 different Nexus 7 2013 as same device after update to CM13

Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:47 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
AloE
OP

Airdroid sees 2 different Nexus 7 2013 as same device after update to CM13

Hi,

Airdroid now sees 2 different Nexus 7 2013 as same device despite troubleshooting attempts such as sign out/signin, delete device, etc.

--originally was on CM12 and airdroid recognized the 2 Nexus 7's as different devices.

--I updated one tablet to stock Marshmallow and airdroid continued to work fine for both tablets one with CM12 root and other with stock 6.0.1 non-root airmirror.

--This past week I updated the CM12 root unit to CM13 root. Airdroid also continued to work fine seeing both as separate devices.

--problem occured when I updated the unit with stock 6.0.1 to same CM13 root as the 2nd unit & deleted all devices in my airdroid account & then signed into airdroid on both tablets. Now Airdroid sees both CM 13 tablets as the same "device"...for example, if I change the device name on either tablet or on windows airdroid the name changes on all devices.

--I can log into one device via web while airmirror controls the other device...device name is same in web as all other devices and only one device is show in web as well...

Have you seen this issue before? Please offer suggestions for next steps to resolve.

I have found Airdroid very useful the past few months and expected to activate premium this week with my tablet updates so would very much like to resolve this issue.

- Device Model: 2 units both Nexus 7 2013
- Android OS Version: Cyanogen Mod 13 2016 Mar 16 snapshot = 6.0.1 Marshmallow with March security patches
Computer OS Version: windows 10 pro

- ROM: Cyanogen Mod 13 2016 Mar 16 snapshot
- Browser: Google Chrome
- AirDroid Win/Mac & App version: win: 3.1.2.0 app: 3.2.0
- Internet Connection (WIFI or Carrier, Carrier Name): LAN
- Connection Mode: both airmirror local & web
- Bug Description: Airdroid sees 2 Nexus 7 2013 devices as the same device after update to CM 13
- Logs & Exceptions:
- Screenshots:

Thanks!
AloE
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 47