How to disable pointer circle on the AirMirror screen?question

Wed May 04, 2016 12:54 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

akira07
OP

How to disable pointer circle on the AirMirror screen?

I'm using AirMirror to mirroring my ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser and it's all perfect except one thing. I can't control the mirror screen using my mouse! The screen keep showing pointer circle but it's not representing my mouse direction. Instead, I can even move that pointer circle using my mouse everywhere on the screen.

How to get rid of that annoying circle? I just want to use my computer and mouse as a control...

Thanks in advance
akira07

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Lillian Admin

Re: How to disable pointer circle on the AirMirror screen?

I'm using AirMirror to mirroring my ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser and it's all perfect except one thing. I can't control the mirror screen using my mouse! The screen keep showing pointer circle but it's not representing my mouse direction. Instead, I can even move that pointer circle using my mouse everywhere on the screen.

How to get rid of that annoying circle? I just want to use my computer and mouse as a control...

Thanks in advance

Hi, Would you please provide a screenshot of it so that we can help you solve it?
Lillian
Admin

Notice:

akira07

Hi Lilian thanks for the response, this is what I mean by the pointer circle

See the transparent circle? It's seen on screen and it's not my mouse cursor...

I can't control airdroid through my mouse :(
akira07

Notice:

akira07

Is there anyone can help me with this? This is the only thing I can't use AirDroid :(
akira07
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26265 posts

7439 threads

Members: 189699

Latest Member: ryan

Online: 3