Can I be signed in on Multiple Computers with premium account?

Mon May 09, 2016 4:55 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Warwagon
OP

Can I be signed in on Multiple Computers with premium account?

The free version kept signing me out when ever I would open airdroid 3 on another computer, so I thought I had to pay to get that feature. So I purchased the premium account and it's still doing it.

I'm assuming I can be signed into airdroid on multiple computers, right? It's a must for anyone with more than one machine.

Nevermind, I looked it up and apparently it's a security feature. How annoying. I've gone back to pushbullet which lets me to do it because it's tied to a google or facebook account.

The lack of this feature boggles my mind. Sure someone who only has 1 computer would find this useful, but anyone who has more than one which i'm guessing is a lot of people, this would be totally worthless, because when you sit down at a computer or laptop which as been signed out you forget, and don't get any notifications until you sign back in.

Please consider this feature in the future. If you are afraid of security, then implement two factor authentication.

I've already requested a refund.
ronery likes this post.
Warwagon
Ryan

Re: Can I be signed in on Multiple Computers with premium account?

Just wondering if this has been addressed?

I need my device to connect to multiple computers and its not worth the switch if this is not possible.

Thanks,
Ryan
Ryan
Niki Admin

Just wondering if this has been addressed?

I need my device to connect to multiple computers and its not worth the switch if this is not possible.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry that so far one device connect to multiple computer is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Ofarm likes this post.
Niki
Admin
Iqbal Singh

Hi
I can 2nd on this feature and usage
I have multi story home and I have Multiple systems and let's take example here for two of my systems e.g Mac (office room 2nd Floor) & PC ( basement)
so I connected to Airdroid on Mac on 2nd Floor and then been to basement for xyz reason and i'll be spending let's say cpls of hours in basement.
So now if I'm in basement and want to use Airdroid, It will disconnect my MAC or sign me out.
Now when i go to 2nd Floor I have to login again and it will sign me out from basement system and so on so forth

Best Regards,
Iqbal Singh
Ofarm

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry that so far one device connect to multiple computer is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Yes this would be a great feature to have. Would definately pay premium and more. Any idea when is this coming up??
Ofarm

Agreed! I have multiple devices on my Airdroid Premium account, and connect them to multiple computers throughout my home. Not being allowed to connect to more than one at a time is very inconvenient.
Niki Admin

Agreed! I have multiple devices on my Airdroid Premium account, and connect them to multiple computers throughout my home. Not being allowed to connect to more than one at a time is very inconvenient.

Thank you for your feedback. The reason why we do that it's for safety. So it would be great if you can understand us.
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 57