Texts sent from airdroid windows not showing on hangout app

Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:55 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Bryan Cepeda
OP

Texts sent from airdroid windows not showing on hangout app

As the title said, i can't see the texts i send through the software on the phone. I used to for about a month and then it stopped i got no idea why so i wonder if any of you have had the same issue at all... i really like this app but i can't seem to understand what's going on....

Thanks you so much for the help!
Bryan Cepeda
kenheat

Re: Texts sent from airdroid windows not showing on hangout app

same here texts not showing up on android phone in hangouts app
kenheat
Lillian Admin

As the title said, i can't see the texts i send through the software on the phone. I used to for about a month and then it stopped i got no idea why so i wonder if any of you have had the same issue at all... i really like this app but i can't seem to understand what's going on....

Thanks you so much for the help!
same here texts not showing up on android phone in hangouts app

Hey guys! Would you please tell us the phone model and the Android version you are using? THX
Lillian
Admin
Bryan Cepeda

Surely, i have a nexus 5 running on android 6.0.1
Bryan Cepeda
Lillian Admin

Hey guys, it is a bug of Hangout app, would you please try aonther messenger and see if it works?

We have contact Google about this issue but no response yet. Our developers are still making efforts to work it out. We will keep updated as long as there is anything new~~
Lillian
Admin
Stephen+Rushing

Model SAMSUNG-SM-G935A
Android 6.0.1
Kernel 3.18.20-8575098
Build MMB29M.G935AUCS2APH1

Not only can I not see my outgoing messages in AirDroid, I cannot send or back them up. I need this feature for legal purposes.
Stephen+Rushing
gman

Same issue on my Mate 9 Pro. Sent messages disappear from log after being sent.

Just installed the app. No matter what I do I can't get the SMS I send to show up as sent on the phone. I'm guessing that's why it also disappears from the web or windows app after being sent as when it syncs with the phone it isn't actually there(?).

I normally use Hangouts but I've tried changing default SMS app but the same thing still happens

Will send feedback through app as well.
gman
Lillian Admin

Model SAMSUNG-SM-G935A
Android 6.0.1
Kernel 3.18.20-8575098
Build MMB29M.G935AUCS2APH1

Not only can I not see my outgoing messages in AirDroid, I cannot send or back them up. I need this feature for legal purposes.

Sorry for that. We will try to improve it when it is technically feasible
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

Same issue on my Mate 9 Pro. Sent messages disappear from log after being sent.

Just installed the app. No matter what I do I can't get the SMS I send to show up as sent on the phone. I'm guessing that's why it also disappears from the web or windows app after being sent as when it syncs with the phone it isn't actually there(?).

I normally use Hangouts but I've tried changing default SMS app but the same thing still happens

Will send feedback through app as well.

Hi, Is it Huawei mobile phones? Kindly note that upgrading sms sent by non-default apps are decided by the phone system, but Huawei restricts upgrading the sms sent by the non-defalut SMS apps to the phone. That's why the new sms doesn't show on the phone, and sorry that we can't do anything about that for now.
Lillian
Admin
Creepy Gnome

This issue exists with all 3rd party SMS apps, whatever Airdroid is doing to push the messages into the SMS it only shows up for the native app that came with the phone. I tested this on 3 different brands of phones with several different SMS apps. It seems how ever the SMS is being sent and added to the local "DB" of messages is not triggering the other apps to know its there. They only show up if I remove them from being the SMS app and then enable it again. As this triggers it to rescan the local "DB" for all the messages.
Creepy Gnome
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235032

Latest Member: Sandeep Kumar

Online: 24