faint window border lines after airdroid popup windows close

Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:13 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
john
OP

faint window border lines after airdroid popup windows close

As the title says, some (not all) of the popup windows generated by airdroid leave faint lines on my monitor where the window border would have been. These lines stay there until I sign out of Air droid or reboot. I have multiple monitors and the lines only appear on the monitor with Airdroid. Airdroid activates on my main display so I tried changing my main display monitor and the black lines followed the main and airdroid. Not a monitor problem. If no one has a solution, I will have to remove airdroid because the lines are very distracting while working.
john
Lillian Admin

Re: faint window border lines after airdroid popup windows close

As the title says, some (not all) of the popup windows generated by airdroid leave faint lines on my monitor where the window border would have been. These lines stay there until I sign out of Air droid or reboot. I have multiple monitors and the lines only appear on the monitor with Airdroid. Airdroid activates on my main display so I tried changing my main display monitor and the black lines followed the main and airdroid. Not a monitor problem. If no one has a solution, I will have to remove airdroid because the lines are very distracting while working.

Hi, would you please send us a screenshot of it? THX
Lillian
Admin
john

I'm not sure that I can send a screenshot sine the lines do not appear in an app window. They only appear on the theme screen when there are no windows displayed. I tried "alt print screen" but that produced nothing. As soon as I sign out of Air Droid, the lines disappear. It's really weird. I've taken 2 pictures with my camera and have attached them. You can just see the rectangular window lines above the AirDroid menu in both pictures. There are usually more lines but I didn't have AirDroid active until just recently. The pictures are my background theme which I change periodically.
Attachments
IMG_20160905_190528.jpg
IMG_20160905_190458.jpg
john
john

Hi, would you please send us a screenshot of it? THX

I sent 2 screenshots showing the problem back on September 5th but have heard nothing. Do you need more info?
john
Lillian Admin

I sent 2 screenshots showing the problem back on September 5th but have heard nothing. Do you need more info?

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

Our developers have been looking into this problem. Please kindly stay tuned. We will keep you updated when there is anything new
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

Hey~~ new update:

we've got new development on the issue~~

Would you please check it out at the following link and install it to see if it works?

http://www.filedropper.com/airdroidsetup3340releaseurl201610271410

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.​
Lillian
Admin
john

lillian wrote:
Hey~~ new update:

we've got new development on the issue~~

Would you please check it out at the following link and install it to see if it works?

http://www.filedropper.com/airdroidsetup3340releaseurl201610271410

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.​

I'm sorry, what has an online file storage program got to do with my problem? I don't need nor want online file storage. Have you got me mixed up with someone else? I'm not going to download a program that appears to be similar to dropbox unless you can tell me how it will fix my problem.
john
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 29