Blank Window on desktop

Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:01 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
PSlat
OP

Blank Window on desktop

Hi, I have this issue on a windows 7 pro pc. It took me a long time trying to find out why the window was on my desktop. It is an invisible window but it has a bordered shadow outline, see the screen capture below. I run a piece of software called Dexpot which allows multiple desktop switching and the window in question only appears on desktop 1. I finally found in dexpot that I could display the list of windows on each desktop and found that the invisible one was belonging to AirDroid. If I force Dexpot to minimise the window it goes away but it reappears at every restart. Could you please address this issue in a future release thanks.
Paul.

PSlat
Lillian Admin

Re: Blank Window on desktop

Hi, I have this issue on a windows 7 pro pc. It took me a long time trying to find out why the window was on my desktop. It is an invisible window but it has a bordered shadow outline, see the screen capture below. I run a piece of software called Dexpot which allows multiple desktop switching and the window in question only appears on desktop 1. I finally found in dexpot that I could display the list of windows on each desktop and found that the invisible one was belonging to AirDroid. If I force Dexpot to minimise the window it goes away but it reappears at every restart. Could you please address this issue in a future release thanks.
Paul.

[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/Airdroid1024.png[/sizeimg]

Hi, Our developers are looking into this issue. Please kindly stay tuned. We will keep you updated when there is anything new.

Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

Re: Blank Window on desktop

Hi, Our developers are looking into this issue. Please kindly stay tuned. We will keep you updated when there is anything new.

Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.

Hey~~ new update:

we've got new development on the issue~~

Would you please check it out at the following link and install it to see if it works?

http://www.filedropper.com/airdroidsetup3340releaseurl201610271410

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.​
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235447

Latest Member: Polo

Online: 29