Backup via cellphonequestion

Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:51 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
ari.deli
OP

Backup via cellphone

Hi there

I was trying to backup my files via my Android cellphone, but my device could not beginn with the process.
After the login on my laptop (using the same WLAN), I followed the instructions on my device (after login
refreshing the app with the buton on the right top). I was trying a few times, but it happened nothing...

Somebody has a clue and can help me in that matter?

Appreciate your help

Ari
ari.deli
Lillian Admin

Re: Backup via cellphone

Hi there

I was trying to backup my files via my Android cellphone, but my device could not beginn with the process.
After the login on my laptop (using the same WLAN), I followed the instructions on my device (after login
refreshing the app with the buton on the right top). I was trying a few times, but it happened nothing...

Somebody has a clue and can help me in that matter?

Appreciate your help

Ari

Hi Ari,

Can you select the Backup destination of desktop client on the phone? Would you please send us a screenshot of that interface? THX~
Lillian
Admin
ari.deli

Hello Lillian, thank you for your reply

As I use the backup (app) of the cellphone, I expect that the download should be made on my destop of the PC. Can I change the destination of my backup-folder?

Please see beyond the screenshots:

ari.deli
Lillian Admin

Hello Lillian, thank you for your reply

As I use the backup (app) of the cellphone, I expect that the download should be made on my destop of the PC. Can I change the destination of my backup-folder?

Please see beyond the screenshots:

Hi Ari,

Please make sure to follow the instructions to set up the Backup process: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17155

And you can also backup photos and videos on your PC via AirDroid. Instructions please also check the post mention attached

And yes you can change the backup destination. Steps: AirDroid on desktop client--> Settings-->General--> Backups.

Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

Hi Ari,

Please make sure to follow the instructions to set up the Backup process: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17155

And you can also backup photos and videos on your PC via AirDroid. Instructions please also check the post mention attachedImage

And yes you can change the backup destination. Steps: AirDroid on desktop client--> Settings-->General--> Backups.

Lillian
Admin
ari.deli

Hello Lillian

It seems that I have a other version of Airdroid. I do not have any other settings. See my screenshot:

What goes wrong? Do you know that?

Best regards

Ari
ari.deli
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235032

Latest Member: Sandeep Kumar

Online: 22