Not Connecting PC and Hauwei

Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:01 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
OP

I wrote a few days back and then cancelled as I thought I had the problem solved. But, still not connecting. I did upgrade Airdroid to latest. As before I've gone over suggested solutions but still can't connect. So need some good help with this issue. Many thanks.

Loy Banks
raihan likes this post.
loybanks

Re: Not Connecting PC and Hauwei

I wrote a few days back and then cancelled as I thought I had the problem solved. But, still not connecting. I did upgrade Airdroid to latest. As before I've gone over suggested solutions but still can't connect. So need some good help with this issue. Many thanks.

Loy Banks

Hi, would you please provide the following information so that we can check it for you?

1 Your AirDroid account
2 Would you please send us a screenshot of the error when it failed to connect?
Lillian
Admin

Account is loyfromcolorado@gmail.com I-8PFWGM3N7FRY from PayPal receipt

Attached is image of problem. Thanks

Loy Banks
Attachments
Airdroid-Problem-2016-11-04_7-32-45.png
s kar likes this post.
loybanks

Account is loyfromcolorado@gmail.com I-8PFWGM3N7FRY from PayPal receipt

Attached is image of problem. Thanks

Loy BanksAttachmentsImage

Hi Loy,

Would you please try to sign in on web.airdroid.com and see if it works? Then try it again on desktop client

Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.
Lillian
Admin

Thanks so much. Looks as though this has eliminated the problem. Next time such happens I will use this same procedure. Thanks again.

Loy Banks
loybanks

IMO app from your contact checklist. In addition to it, there are IMO Download IMO for PC then you are landed at proper location because.
martin

with the usage as well as the solidity degree. Fleck 5600sxt it could also be made use of with excellent outcomes.
Annetta77

Merely out, if you love to utilize Netflix solution, mobdrodownload Sadly, as a result of the high asking from the individuals to.
Praed898

Looks just as this has dispensed with the issue. Next time such happens HR Research Paper I will utilize this same technique. With the utilization and also the robustness degree. it could likewise be made utilization of with astounding results.
WilfredZhuang

best pellet grills can create the sufficient range of best pellet smoke quickly that chef needs to prepare the tasty food. These pellet smokers do the useful things mechanically
Pellet Smoker
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

21813 posts

5995 threads

Members: 128581

Latest Member: 長峯明子

Online: 3