Samsung Galaxy S7

Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:59 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Riaan
OP

Samsung Galaxy S7

Hi, I installed Airdroid from the App store on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I connected the phone to my Windows 10 PC via USB and activated USB debugging mode on my phone.
I can see all my files and photos on the the phone from my http://web.airdroid.com/ account and am logged in both on the account as well as my phone.
Problems:
  1. On AirMirror, when I click Device authorization, my device does not appear in the list.
  2. On my Windows 10 PC, I cannot install the desktop version of AirDroid becuase it requires dotNet Framework 3.5 and my PC is on dotNet 4.6 so this is not option
Everything else, including phone tracking works.

Screens.PNG
Riaan
Lillian Admin

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7

Hi, I installed Airdroid from the App store on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I connected the phone to my Windows 10 PC via USB and activated USB debugging mode on my phone.
I can see all my files and photos on the the phone from my http://web.airdroid.com/ account and am logged in both on the account as well as my phone.
Problems:
[list=decimal]
[*]On AirMirror, when I click Device authorization, my device does not appear in the list.
[*]On my Windows 10 PC, I cannot install the desktop version of AirDroid becuase it requires dotNet Framework 3.5 and my PC is on dotNet 4.6 so this is not option
[/list]
Everything else, including phone tracking works.Image

Hi, Would you please follow the steps below:
1. Install dotNet Framework 3.5 in your PC: go to AirDroid on your computer--->right click on AirDroid icon--->select open file location--->open laucher.exe

2. Log into AirDroid again.
3. Try to activate AirMirror service on PC desktop client with USB debugging, and see if it works.
4. Try to activate AirMirror on web.airdroid.com and see if it works properly.

Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 43