Issue with desktop window - resolution is too largequestion

Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:01 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
anjusino
OP

Issue with desktop window - resolution is too large

Hi - I'm having an issue with the desktop client for airdroid. The window is too large and I cannot see the whole thing. Is there a way to turn down the resolution of the window? Resizing it doesn't seem to help (I can't even resize the window except to one size other than "full screen"). I have attached a few screenshots.

anjusino
Lillian Admin

Re: Issue with desktop window - resolution is too large

Hi - I'm having an issue with the desktop client for airdroid. The window is too large and I cannot see the whole thing. Is there a way to turn down the resolution of the window? Resizing it doesn't seem to help (I can't even resize the window except to one size other than "full screen"). I have attached a few screenshots.

Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused. Would you please tell us the screen resolution of your PC?
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused. Would you please tell us the screen resolution of your PC?
Lillian
Admin
no name

hi I'm shahin .
I'm so myne time trile airdroid file, bath can not open this ios ,my laptop plz hel me????????
no name
rosealvaus

I also face the same resolution issue actually my screen resolution is good but whenever i open any video app like terrarium for movies or tv shows or any videos fro watching movie its being fluctuated and going highs and lows
rosealvaus
SoniaSingh98

Terrarium TV application is principally intended for the Android gadgets. Along these lines, you ought not have any issues introducing it on your Android cell phone or tablet. Google Play Store doesn't highlight this application for specific reasons. This is the motivation behind why we will Download Terrarium application APK for establishment. It doesn't expect you to root your Android so there is no compelling reason to stress. Our guide will make this procedure straightforward for you. Here are the means to download Terrarium TV most recent variant.
SoniaSingh98
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

22692 posts

6178 threads

Members: 147111

Latest Member: aufa rusidah

Online: 3