Can't view SMS

Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:50 am in AirDroid Win

page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
dilmarc

Re: Can't view SMS

Samsung wrote:Airdroid on PC stopped showing Messages and Call History. Refer to the screen shot i sent. No msgs and call history appears. However when u click on the Msg or Call History appears blank and . re-installed. clean installed. nothing happens. this has happened after updating the latest security update of Airdroid in mobile. I am using windows 8.1 OS

Okay I managed to fix mine by doing a proper clean install. Once you uninstall the traditional way (control panel, uninstall), go to control panel, and make "HIDDEN FOLDERS VISIBILE". Then do a search on your drives, all drives for "Airdroid" and delete anything and everything that has to do with Airdroid. Once all folders and files of airdroid has been manually deleted, proceed to re-install.

I did this before and it didnt work, the reason was i did not make hidden folders visible, and there was a hidden folder in another drive, so the first time i deleted airdroid folders in the C: drive but there was an airdroid folder in D: drive that i didnt delete before re-installing, so it didnt work the first time around. Once i deleted EVERYTHING, and re-installed, it works :)

Hope it works for the rest of you guys.
dilmarc
System

hello dear i Can't view sms and call history can you please help me, i already send log flies by email to support@airdroid.com can you please check it and make it troubleshooting

thank you waiting for you reply ?
System
nirala

not open any profilee.why
nirala
Jon

I also have been unable to access my SMS through Airdroid, but I am using web.airdroid.com. It has been happening for at least a week.

Also seems to show all my Airdroid connections are remote even when connecting over the same WiFi or using the phone's hotspot.

My not so good memory seems to recall it happening around the last Airdroid update on my Android.
Jon
System

Hello Dear i was send email to support@airdroid.com i attached the log files they say, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your computer? http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28317
can you please help me i can't view my sms and call history, it was working well but a week ago is it not working, i try a lot of time but not working
thanks again
System
Lillian Admin

Hey guys!
1. Please try to open SMS and call log both on desktop client and web.airdroid.com to see which works and which one does not.
2. Please report the issue via feedback on your computer with the details and screenshots of the issue. Please do tick the box "Attach log files". http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28317
3. Or you can also send the log files with detailed descriptions of your issue to support@airdroid.com.
Lillian
Admin
System

Hi Dear can you please check the email i already send you the both log files by email please help me

thank you so much for you reply
System
Lillian Admin

Hi Dear can you please check the email i already send you the both log files by email please help me

thank you so much for you reply

Hello my friend,
We have replied to you. Did you receive reply from support@airdroid.com
Lillian
Admin
System

Hello my friend,
We have replied to you. Did you receive reply from [email]http://forums.airdroid.cosupport@airdroid.com[/email]

Hi Dear

Yes the was reply me by email i send them the both logs files then they not reply me and i am still waiting for them can you please check with them and let me know when they will fix it

thank you for your reply
System
System

Hello NO ONE....? also not reply on email...? 2 days ago
System
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235473