Can't view SMS

Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:50 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
dilmarc
OP

Can't view SMS

Airdroid on PC stopped showing me smses. Anyone else have this problem? Refer to the screen shot i sent. All the msgs still appear, contacts, call history. however when you click on a msg, it supposed to appear in full on the right corner, no matter what i do, the right corner appears blank. re-installed. clean installed. nothing happens.
Attachments
123123.PNG
dilmarc
dilmarc

Re: Can't view SMS

No One? :'(
dilmarc
Lillian Admin

No One? :'(

Hello my friend, sorry for the late reply.

That is weird... Would you please tell us your Windows OS?
And please also send us log files on your PC so that we can troubleshoot.
Please enter “%appdata%\airdroid\logs” on Windows explorer and you will find the log files.

And you can also send the log files to support@airdroid.com with the issue description
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

Airdroid on PC stopped showing me smses. Anyone else have this problem? Refer to the screen shot i sent. All the msgs still appear, contacts, call history. however when you click on a msg, it supposed to appear in full on the right corner, no matter what i do, the right corner appears blank. re-installed. clean installed. nothing happens.AttachmentsImage

Did you notice when the issue happened? Does it work properly on web.airdroid.com?
Lillian
Admin
dilmarc

Lillian wrote:
Airdroid on PC stopped showing me smses. Anyone else have this problem? Refer to the screen shot i sent. All the msgs still appear, contacts, call history. however when you click on a msg, it supposed to appear in full on the right corner, no matter what i do, the right corner appears blank. re-installed. clean installed. nothing happens.AttachmentsImage
Did you notice when the issue happened? Does it work properly on web.airdroid.com?

Happened about a week ago. It was working before that. I am on Windows 10. Have sent a log file to the email you said, thank you. It works on Airdroid Web. The PC software still gets notifications, and when i type in the box, a message does get sent, just that nothing appears on the messages on the PC version of the software.
dilmarc
Lillian Admin

Happened about a week ago. It was working before that. I am on Windows 10. Have sent a log file to the email you said, thank you. It works on Airdroid Web. The PC software still gets notifications, and when i type in the box, a message does get sent, just that nothing appears on the messages on the PC version of the software.

Thanks! We got cha!
Lillian
Admin
2Tallguy

I have the same issue. There was a Windows 10 update and an update to my Samsung phone one, both or the combination led to my loss of messages. I will send the logs shortly.
King likes this post.
2Tallguy
2Tallguy

Problem solved on my end now, thank you very much...
Lillian likes this post.
2Tallguy
dilmarc

Steve Handy wrote:Problem solved on my end now, thank you very much...

Nice. What was your problem? I haven't solved mine yet, but I am in contact with the support, hopefully will get fixed as well.
dilmarc
Samsung

Airdroid on PC stopped showing Messages and Call History. Refer to the screen shot i sent. No msgs and call history appears. However when u click on the Msg or Call History appears blank and . re-installed. clean installed. nothing happens. this has happened after updating the latest security update of Airdroid in mobile. I am using windows 8.1 OS
Samsung
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 51