Can't view SMS

Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:50 am in AirDroid Win

page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
Lillian Admin

Re: Can't view SMS

Hello NO ONE....? also not reply on email...? 2 days ago

Hi, sorry for the late reply.
Our developers are looking into the issue for you! It might take some time to look into the log and troubleshoot the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused you.
We have replied to your email. Please give it a check!
Lillian
Admin
System

Hi, sorry for the late reply.
Our developers are looking into the issue for you! It might take some time to look into the log and troubleshoot the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused you.
We have replied to your email. Please give it a check!
Hi Dear Thank you so much for your reply,

yes dude i check it the email and i send them again the both log files, can you please fix it now..? I'm sending the email a week ago for fixing...can you please check the email..?

thank you again
System
Duonijo

Hey guys, i receive and send message with the apply bot they are invisible. When i send it it appears 0,5s then disappeared.
What must i do to resolve my problem ?
(Sorry for my English )
Duonijo
Lillian Admin

Hey guys, i receive and send message with the apply bot they are invisible. When i send it it appears 0,5s then disappeared.
What must i do to resolve my problem ?
(Sorry for my English )

Hi, Would you please tell us the following info so that we can check it for you?
1. The device model and Android OS version you are using.
2. Does the issue happen on desktop client or web.airdroid.com or both?
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

Hi Dear Thank you so much for your reply,

yes dude i check it the email and i send them again the both log files, can you please fix it now..? I'm sending the email a week ago for fixing...can you please check the email..?

thank you again

Hi, Our developers are looking into the log files you sent and trying to find out the whole thing. Please kindly stay tuned. We will immediately let you know when there is anything new
Lillian
Admin
System

Hi, Our developers are looking into the log files you sent and trying to find out the whole thing. Please kindly stay tuned. We will immediately let you know when there is anything new

Hi Dear
Ok I'm waiting for your answer, every time i am trying to connect it but not working...

Thank you
System
Joy Manglani

Hi Dear
Ok I'm waiting for your answer, every time i am trying to connect it but not working...

Thank you

i am facing a similar problem. Sustem, please resolve
airdroid1 likes this post.
Joy Manglani
android

Airdroid on PC stopped showing Messages and Call History
airdroid1 likes this post.
android
System

Hello Dude can you please tell me how long will take it more already one week ago. ?

also no one reply on email..?

thanks waiting for your reply
System
airdroid1

I have the same issues, no messages , no call logs. NO HELP FROM AIRDROID TEAM:(
airdroid1
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 32