Can't dismiss notification from Windows Clientquestion

Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:11 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Sacke
OP

Can't dismiss notification from Windows Client

As the title says, when I try to dismiss a notification from the Windows client I get the error Cannot dismiss <notification>.
Sacke
Lillian Admin

Re: Can't dismiss notification from Windows Client

As the title says, when I try to dismiss a notification from the Windows client I get the error Cannot dismiss <notification>.

Hi, would you please tell us the following info:
1. What kind of notification you can not dismiss? the notification from phone system, or from specific application?
2. Does the issue happen on both desktop client and web.airdroid.com? Please try web.airdroid.com and see if it works properly?
3. Would you please send us a screenshot of the issue?

Thank you!
Lillian
Admin
Sacke

Hi Lilian

After some research it seems that it's a weather notification, and being a little ashamed, I believe it is because you can't dismiss it in the phone itself. I hadn't been attentive of which apps AD reacted to and thought there were several...

The app is Morecast.
Sacke
Lillian Admin

Hi Lilian

After some research it seems that it's a weather notification, and being a little ashamed, I believe it is because you can't dismiss it in the phone itself. I hadn't been attentive of which apps AD reacted to and thought there were several...

The app is Morecast.
Hi, thank you for clarifying the issue.
It seems that we can not do much about it since the phone itself can not dismiss the notifications
Sorry...
Lillian
Admin
Sacke

Hi, thank you for clarifying the issue.
It seems that we can not do much about it since the phone itself can not dismiss the notifications
Sorry...

Maybe having some sensor that is aware of notifications which are undismissable?
Sacke
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235470

Latest Member: SaraM1980

Online: 92