Need to download .NET Framework 3.5question

Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:06 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
loybanks
OP

Need to download .NET Framework 3.5

.NET Framework 3.5 .Net 2.0 and 3.0

Had recent issues so formatted drive and today reinstalled Client on my Windows 10 Pro Machine. But it is not downloading the required .NET Framework 3.5 for whatever reason. So need a direct link to download. Hope you can furnish. I have checked installed products in Control Panel and it is not there.

Thanks for your help.
loybanks
Lillian Admin

Re: Need to download .NET Framework 3.5

.NET Framework 3.5 .Net 2.0 and 3.0

Had recent issues so formatted drive and today reinstalled Client on my Windows 10 Pro Machine. But it is not downloading the required .NET Framework 3.5 for whatever reason. So need a direct link to download. Hope you can furnish. I have checked installed products in Control Panel and it is not there.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Loy,

a) Press “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard.
b) Type “appwiz.cpl” in the “Run” command box and press “ENTER”.
c) In the “Programs and Features” window, click on the link “Turn Windows features on or off”.
d) Check if the “.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)” option is available in it.
e) If yes, then enable it and then click on “OK”.
f) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation and restart the computer, if prompted.

This will install the .NET Framework 3.5 feature on the computer. There is also another way by which .NET Framework 3.5 gets installed on the computer. This is done by the apps on demand.

And please check this link about that if it helps: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/how-to-instal-net-framework-35-on-windows-10/450b3ba6-4d19-45ae-840e-78519f36d7a4
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235437

Latest Member: mahmood

Online: 20