App doesn't workquestion

Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:43 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Sean
OP

App doesn't work

I've logged in to my account on both my mobile device and mt PC but neither recognizes the other. Both say there are no other devices. It worked when I first opened my account, so I know it worked once.

I've reinstalled, reloaded and refreshed several times, but all I ever get is the three-step notice of hoe to install the app.I've done what it told me to do. there were no special provisions or action to take that were listed.

The app simply does not work.
Sean
Lillian Admin

Re: App doesn't work

I've logged in to my account on both my mobile device and mt PC but neither recognizes the other. Both say there are no other devices. It worked when I first opened my account, so I know it worked once.

I've reinstalled, reloaded and refreshed several times, but all I ever get is the three-step notice of hoe to install the app.I've done what it told me to do. there were no special provisions or action to take that were listed.

Hi Sean, please make sure that you have signed in the same AirDroid account on your device as it is on your PC, so that the phone and PC can be connected.
Lillian
Admin
prince

Re: App doesn't work

Lillian wrote:

Hi Sean, please make sure that you have signed in the same AirDroid account on your device as it is on your PC, so that the phone and PC can be connected.

I am also facing same problem. logged same account in pc and mobile but they wont communciating with each other.
pls do nnedful
prince
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235039

Latest Member: yogo

Online: 39