Clear File Transfers

Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:56 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Mike Salloum
OP

Clear File Transfers

I have file transfers that were attempted to be made from my phone to mu computer that have failed. I also have one successful transfer. I want to clear those transfers from my desktop app so I don't have to see them every time I log in. I have searched around and haven't found anything that will clear that. Thanks!
Mike Salloum
orangerose1

Re: Clear File Transfers

I too face the same issue. Would be grateful if someone could suggest a solution.

Also I see the list of files that were transferred successfully over WiFi. I would like to clear that list also but do not see an option for that. Is there a way to delete them ?
orangerose1
Lillian Admin

Re: Clear File Transfers

I have file transfers that were attempted to be made from my phone to mu computer that have failed. I also have one successful transfer. I want to clear those transfers from my desktop app so I don't have to see them every time I log in. I have searched around and haven't found anything that will clear that. Thanks!
I too face the same issue. Would be grateful if someone could suggest a solution.

Also I see the list of files that were transferred successfully over WiFi. I would like to clear that list also but do not see an option for that. Is there a way to delete them ?

Hey guys, pls check this post to see if it helps: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15951
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 30