Problem when using the LapTop keyboard on a remote AirMirror connection for text entry in Android Smartphone application

Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:13 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Antero
OP

Problem when using the LapTop keyboard on a remote AirMirror connection for text entry in Android Smartphone application

Hello

I have installed the Windows AirDroid on Windows 10 Professional on a Dell XPS laptop, and on the mobile device, a Samsung J7-SM-J700M with root rights.

When I click on a text field through AirMirror on the mobile device using the PC, an intermittent error occurs whereby typing through my Laptop keyboard, nothing happens, or simply accepts only the first letter and hangs, I realized that when I close the AirMirror window and open again it works again, however having to do this procedure every time you type is a bit laborious.

When you try to use AirDroid Keyboard activation or deactivation, nothing happens.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
Antero
Lillian Admin

Re: Problem when using the LapTop keyboard on a remote AirMirror connection for text entry in Android Smartphone application

Hello

I have installed the Windows AirDroid on Windows 10 Professional on a Dell XPS laptop, and on the mobile device, a Samsung J7-SM-J700M with root rights.

When I click on a text field through AirMirror on the mobile device using the PC, an intermittent error occurs whereby typing through my Laptop keyboard, nothing happens, or simply accepts only the first letter and hangs, I realized that when I close the AirMirror window and open again it works again, however having to do this procedure every time you type is a bit laborious.

When you try to use AirDroid Keyboard activation or deactivation, nothing happens.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi, To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 28