Airdroid Windows crashes immediately on start up

Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:42 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
OP

Airdroid Windows crashes immediately on start up

EDIT: moved to the appropriate category
Good evening,
Two weeks ago, Airdroid Windows suddenly stopped working for me.
To be precise, when I start the program nothing happens and after some seconds I get a Windows message saying "Airdroid has stopped working, Windows is searching for a solution", this message goes away and then nothing happens.
This crash happens every time, and nothing seems to help (well, I uninstalled and reinstalled it a couple of times but I wouldn't help).
Today I found the log file of Airdroid, and says something about an AutoUpgrade.exe not existing, which indeed isn't present in the folder 'Updater'. Btw this folder is absent too.
I really like this program and find it very useful and I hope there is a (simple) solution for this problem.
Kind regards,
Anjaro

P.S. It doesn't seem it is allowed to upload the log file, so I'll just paste what it says here:
------------Time:2017/04/21 22:41:38---------------
MobileStyle check .Net:2
MobileStyle check type:1,lanuchPath:D:\Program Files (x86)\AirDroid\AirDroid.exe
DotNetFxVersion:2,IsNeedSoftInstalled:0
------------Time:2017/04/21 22:41:40---------------
strUpdaterPath:D:\Program Files (x86)\AirDroid\Updater\AutoUpgrade.exe is not exist
------------Time:2017/04/21 22:52:12---------------
MobileStyle check .Net:2
MobileStyle check type:1,lanuchPath:D:\Program Files (x86)\AirDroid\AirDroid.exe
DotNetFxVersion:2,IsNeedSoftInstalled:0
------------Time:2017/04/21 22:52:14---------------
strUpdaterPath:D:\Program Files (x86)\AirDroid\Updater\AutoUpgrade.exe is not exist
Anjaro

Re: Airdroid Windows crashes immediately on start up

After the new update I am having the similar problem it’s taking too much time to connect with air-dried and after it connects it get crash after few minutes. I have been looking for any Coursework Help related to the error but couldn’t find the right fixture for the problem. It’s better if you wait for the new updates then messing around on your own.
Elesia

This is currently happening to me. I have uninstalled and tried 3 different versions and none of them will work. When I double click the icon I instantly get a mesage that airdroid has stopped working.
Please help, this is one of the best phone to computer applications I've found and I don't want to find another one.

thanks,
Ryan Calvert

Even i wanted to know why such crashes occur suddenly and unable to find the resolution to it. My os also sometimes get crashed while i was busy working with essay paper writing services writings. It's really disturbing to my tasks and delays the work by again rebooting the system.
MaryAguiler
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

21792 posts

5983 threads

Members: 128925

Latest Member: SauloYago

Online: 3