Air Mirror setting works but only gets the black screenquestion

Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:16 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
OP

Air Mirror setting works but only gets the black screen

I use AirDroid 4.0. Installed on both PC and Huawei Union. Setting works so both are connected. I click on AirMirror icon, All I see is black screen. The connection seems to be working because when I click on home, my Huawei device goes to home. But because the screen is black/blank, I cannot control the Huawei device remotely.
A2noir

Re: Air Mirror setting works but only gets the black screen

I tap on AirMirror symbol, All I see is dark screen. Dissertation Help The association is by all accounts working since when I tap on home, my Huawei gadget goes to home. But since the screen is dark/clear, I can't control the Huawei gadget remotely.
symond

I tap on AirMirror symbol, All I see is dark screen. order dissertation service The association is by all accounts working since when I tap on home, my Huawei gadget goes to home. But since the screen is dark/clear, I can't control the Huawei gadget remotely.
Alvina Ria

I would like to give some suggestions on installation this air mirror into your computers. I too faced the same problem but after going through the technical aspects which I have come to know from an article published in rushmyessay writing service blog is having download link of small patch which should be used before installing of this air mirror.
MaryAguiler

I tap on AirMirror image, All I see is dull screen. Paper Help The affiliation is in every way working since when I tap on home, my Huawei device goes to home. Cheap Dissertation Writing Service
DavidCyryl

I use AirDroid 4.0. Installed on both PC and Huawei Union. Setting works so both are connected. I click on AirMirror icon, All I see is black screen. The connection seems to be working because when I click on home, my Huawei device goes to home. But because the screen is black/blank, I cannot control the Huawei device remotely.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to try to use Airmirror on web side to see if have the same problem?

If so please contact us without hesitate.

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to try to use Airmirror on web side to see if have the same problem?

If so please contact us without hesitate.

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,

AirDroid Team

FAQ Forum
Get help from our community

Facebook Twitter Google+ Youtube
Follow us to get latest news and free offer
Niki
Admin

I also experience the same error. The Air mirror settings are working but we only get the black screen. I think it is the most common problem that most of the people are faced nowadays. Why nobody couldn’t identify this issue? Please contact the customer support for better result. louvrevirtual tour
milan
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

21792 posts

5983 threads

Members: 128926

Latest Member: るんるんご

Online: 2