Retrieving Logs from previously connected phone HTC.

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:27 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
MoShotz
OP

Retrieving Logs from previously connected phone HTC.

I just wanna say thank you for a wonderful service. I am a pro member account holder with my 1 year mark coming up within days. Do me a huge sold and help me , resolve these issues I am having with my connected phones. I needed to know if you could help me retrieve the logon information or any other info by ways of back ups, logs, activity startup,mwrx... that I can connect with a phone that was on my account I had a previous HTC mobile soul and this airdroid account both before were connected here. I even had performed some backups and I had some logged info of it can you please help me retrieve it any information about that phone thank you.

I just wanna say thank you for a wonderful service I will let and let you know I'm I think a pro level account and night one ask you 1 important question that I haven't asked anyone this year I just wanted to know if you could help me retrieve the logon information or another way that I can we connect with a phone that I had had on my account I had a previous HTC mobile soul and my account of both before where I even had performed some backups and I had obviously die another some log of it can you please help me retrieve it or information about that phone thank you
MoShotz
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 34