SMS with attachment does not show up in AirDroid Win

Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:14 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Steve
OP

SMS with attachment does not show up in AirDroid Win

Yesterday a friend sent me an SMS message which had a picture attached to it. It never made it to my Windows 7 computer. The SMS message with picture was on my phone just fine. Perhaps this functionality is broken or doesn't exist. At the very least if you can't send the SMS message from the phone to the computer because of the attached picture, at least send a message stating such. Otherwise, I would have no idea that the SMS message even came in!
Steve
CoreNetTech

Re: SMS with attachment does not show up in AirDroid Win

Hey all - I am seeing the same thing. No messages with pictures come through to the AirDroid messaging app on Windows, along with no option to send a message with a picture. Is this by design? That would be a bummer.
CoreNetTech
Niki Admin

Yesterday a friend sent me an SMS message which had a picture attached to it. It never made it to my Windows 7 computer. The SMS message with picture was on my phone just fine. Perhaps this functionality is broken or doesn't exist. At the very least if you can't send the SMS message from the phone to the computer because of the attached picture, at least send a message stating such. Otherwise, I would have no idea that the SMS message even came in!
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

We are sorry that so far send/receive picture in SMS is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know which feature are you pursuit in Airdroid and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

Hey all - I am seeing the same thing. No messages with pictures come through to the AirDroid messaging app on Windows, along with no option to send a message with a picture. Is this by design? That would be a bummer.
Hi,

We are sorry that so far send/receive picture in SMS is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

By the way, we would like to know which feature are you pursuit in Airdroid and when/where you will use it?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
countchadula

Niki wrote:
Hi,

Thank you.

Best Regards,

This would be an AMAZING addition. Please!
countchadula
Niki Admin

This would be an AMAZING addition. Please!

Now send or receive picture in SMS on Desktop AirDroid is still no support, but you can use
Web AirDroid to send picture in SMS.
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 42