Replying to WhatApp Message After Notification Disappearsquestion

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:01 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
DN
OP

Replying to WhatApp Message After Notification Disappears

Hi,
I have the premium service and am using the windows client to access my Pixel XL which is running android 7.1.2.

Everything is working well, but I can't seem to figure out how to respond to WhatsApp messages from the client once the popup windows notification goes away.
In the windows client I can see the green bell which opens up to show me all my notifications, but I cant seem to figure out how to respond to them.
For example, if I get a whatApp message, I see the windows popup on the bottom right of the screen and am able to respond to the message from there.
But after the popup notification goes away, I don't see anyway to respond to that whatsApp message. Is there anyway to do this aside from the AirMirror?

Is this a limitation of the current build of the AirDroid?
Thanks in advance for the help.
DN
Niki Admin

Re: Replying to WhatApp Message After Notification Disappears

Hi,
I have the premium service and am using the windows client to access my Pixel XL which is running android 7.1.2.

Everything is working well, but I can't seem to figure out how to respond to WhatsApp messages from the client once the popup windows notification goes away.
In the windows client I can see the green bell which opens up to show me all my notifications, but I cant seem to figure out how to respond to them.
For example, if I get a whatApp message, I see the windows popup on the bottom right of the screen and am able to respond to the message from there.
But after the popup notification goes away, I don't see anyway to respond to that whatsApp message. Is there anyway to do this aside from the AirMirror?

Is this a limitation of the current build of the AirDroid?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Hi ,

Thank you for your feedback.

If the ​popup notification goes away,you can't reply to the whatsapp so far.

But you can go to Setting>Notification<close notification to choose the time to close notificiaton popup.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
DN

Re: Replying to WhatApp Message After Notification Disappears

HI Niki,

Thank you for your reply.
Is it possible in the next update of the windows app that a function can be added to recall the notification from the notification area of the windows app so that in the future it's possible?

Windows 10 launched a Cortana app for android that allows replies on WhatsApp and a lot of the other apps because it has the ability to recall the notifications... I would love to help you guys beta test if you're interested in implementing a similar feature...

-D
DN
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 25