SMS sync not working at all - after reinstall and reconfigquestion

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:25 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
KortreistVed
OP

SMS sync not working at all - after reinstall and reconfig

I have used Airdroid with pleasure since last year. I am totally dependent on sending messages by SMS to customers and contacts. As from August this year, with the same PC as always, the SMS sending and syncing does not work. I can sync the phone, and when I type in a new message, it seems to send, but it does not send, does not sync.
I have given Airdroid all necessary rights in my Huawei Android phone (7.0).

My expectations are that this should just work, like it did some monhts ago. What is wrong with this basic function? Just feels like crappy made software.
KortreistVed
Peter G

Re: SMS sync not working at all - after reinstall and reconfig

Same here. From this morning, SMS sending is not working. I was using Airdoid without problems before. This morning,and important SMS has to be sent. Everything else works except SMS sending. It just dissapears from the messages after few seconds of sending status
Peter G
Niki Admin

I have used Airdroid with pleasure since last year. I am totally dependent on sending messages by SMS to customers and contacts. As from August this year, with the same PC as always, the SMS sending and syncing does not work. I can sync the phone, and when I type in a new message, it seems to send, but it does not send, does not sync.
I have given Airdroid all necessary rights in my Huawei Android phone (7.0).

My expectations are that this should just work, like it did some monhts ago. What is wrong with this basic function? Just feels like crappy made software.
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Would you please try the SMS feature on other phone except Huawei to see if it works?

We are afraid that Huawei developers have set restriction for the device system so this issue will occur when you sending out message via non-default SMS app.

We've sent an e-mail to Huawei developers for negotiation and wish to work this issue out together , but so far we still get no reply from them.

We will keep looking into this issue and hope to figure it out in the future version.

Any development, we will let you know.

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

Same here. From this morning, SMS sending is not working. I was using Airdoid without problems before. This morning,and important SMS has to be sent. Everything else works except SMS sending. It just dissapears from the messages after few seconds of sending status

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to confirm with you that the SMS​ is sent out, but the phone did not show the contents of the message or even is not to be sent out?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
lycanthrope7

I'm having the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy S6. I get the following message:

"No SMS or AirDroid can't access SMS. Please grant AirDroid the permission and try again."

I've checked, and all permissions are already granted.

I'm running Android v6.0.1 and AirDroid v4.1.4.1 on my phone, and AirDroid v3.5.4 on my PC. I've checked for updates on both and they claim to be up-to-date.

Edit: I just checked my Samsung Galaxy Tab A, running the same versions of Android and AirDroid. It has no problem with syncing and sending SMS, I sent a test SMS from my tablet to my phone and it worked fine. I then sent a message from my phone to my tablet, and that also worked. So it's just syncing with my phone that's not working.
lycanthrope7
HH

Same here with the latest EMUI (Huawei) update :(
HH
Niki Admin

Same here with the latest EMUI (Huawei) update Image
Hi ,

Thanks for your feedback.

Would you please try the SMS feature on other phone except Huawei to see if it works?

We are afraid that Huawei developers have set restriction for the device system so this issue will occur when you sending out message via non-default SMS app.

We've sent an e-mail to Huawei developers for negotiation and wish to work this issue out together , but so far we still get no reply from them.

We will keep looking into this issue and hope to figure it out in the future version.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Any development, we will let you know.

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.
Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

I'm having the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy S6. I get the following message:

"No SMS or AirDroid can't access SMS. Please grant AirDroid the permission and try again."

I've checked, and all permissions are already granted.

I'm running Android v6.0.1 and AirDroid v4.1.4.1 on my phone, and AirDroid v3.5.4 on my PC. I've checked for updates on both and they claim to be up-to-date.

Edit: I just checked my Samsung Galaxy Tab A, running the same versions of Android and AirDroid. It has no problem with syncing and sending SMS, I sent a test SMS from my tablet to my phone and it worked fine. I then sent a message from my phone to my tablet, and that also worked. So it's just syncing with my phone that's not working.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We've got our tech team looking into this issue.

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235024

Latest Member: d

Online: 24