[AirDroid Soft] Delete SMS with Android 7.0 ?question

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:14 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
DaRK-STeVuS
OP

[AirDroid Soft] Delete SMS with Android 7.0 ?

[center]\m/ Hi EveryBody ! \m/
(Firstly, I'm French so sorry if I make some mistakes...)

QUESTION : Why I CAN'T DELETE my SMS (one by one or the conversation) when I use « AirDroid Software » with my PC (Win7 OS)

'Cause when I want to do this, the Soft tell me « AD can't delete SMS under Android 4.4 or more » !
• Seriously, this version of Android is very OLD !
• I have 7.0 NOUGAT and Really? We CAN'T DELETE with this version ?!?!! It's Weird, Are You ?!
(I still checked if my soft was up to date & of course Yes, it is^^)

So, Can I Do or DL something to Try to Fix it ?!
In this wait, I thank you guys for your Help!

Merci à tous, Bonne continuation à toute l'équipe AirDroid et Bonne Journée à tous les internautes!
\m/ BYE !

\m/ STeVuS, Ze Frenchy \m/
[/center]
DaRK-STeVuS
Niki Admin

Re: [AirDroid Soft] Delete SMS with Android 7.0 ?

[center]\m/ Hi EveryBody ! \m/
(Firstly, I'm French so sorry if I make some mistakes...)

QUESTION : Why I CAN'T DELETE my SMS (one by one or the conversation) when I use « AirDroid Software » with my PC (Win7 OS)

'Cause when I want to do this, the Soft tell me « AD can't delete SMS under Android 4.4 or more » !
• Seriously, this version of Android is very OLD !
• I have 7.0 NOUGAT and Really? We CAN'T DELETE with this version ?!?!! It's Weird, Are You ?!
(I still checked if my soft was up to date & of course Yes, it is^^)

So, Can I Do or DL something to Try to Fix it ?!
In this wait, I thank you guys for your Help!

Merci à tous, Bonne continuation à toute l'équipe AirDroid et Bonne Journée à tous les internautes!
\m/ BYE !

\m/ STeVuS, Ze Frenchy \m/
[/center]
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry that cause the restrictions of the Android phone, when your Android device's
vision is above 4.4 you can't delete SMS via AirDroid.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
GalaxyNote4

Chào,

Cảm ơn bạn đã phản hồi của bạn.

Chúng tôi xin lỗi gây ra những hạn chế của điện thoại Android, khi
tầm nhìn của thiết bị Android của bạn ở trên 4,4, bạn không thể xóa SMS qua AirDroid.

Nhân đây, chúng tôi muốn biết tại sao bạn đang theo đuổi tính năng này và khi nào bạn sẽ sử dụng nó?

Vui lòng cho chúng tôi biết nếu bạn cần trợ giúp thêm.

Trân trọng,
Tôi cũn đang quan tâm về tính năng này! Thật sự nó rất hữu ích! Nó giúp tôi nhận tin nhắn, đọc và xóa một số tin nhắn không mong muốn (tin nhắn rác) ra khỏi điện thoại ngay lập tức mà không cần phải cầm đến điện thoại (Thao tác tương tự như hình ảnh và video).
Mong nhà phát triển chú ý đến tính năng này! Xin cảm ơn!
GalaxyNote4
Niki Admin

Tôi cũn đang quan tâm về tính năng này! Thật sự nó rất hữu ích! Nó giúp tôi nhận tin nhắn, đọc và xóa một số tin nhắn không mong muốn (tin nhắn rác) ra khỏi điện thoại ngay lập tức mà không cần phải cầm đến điện thoại (Thao tác tương tự như hình ảnh và video).
Hi,

We would like to know why you want to use AirDroid to delete massage, you can
also delete them by your device?

Any development, we will let you know.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
SpreetzBee

Niki wrote:
Hi,

We would like to know why you want to use AirDroid to delete massage, you can
also delete them by your device?

Best Regards,

It's easier to just click the icon to delete messages on the PC. A lot of times I don't delete unnecessary messages during the day because I am busy, but it would be convenient to have that option when I am relaxing at night on Airdroid.
SpreetzBee
Niki Admin

It's easier to just click the icon to delete messages on the PC. A lot of times I don't delete unnecessary messages during the day because I am busy, but it would be convenient to have that option when I am relaxing at night on Airdroid.
Thank you for your reply.

By the way, we would like to know which features do you usually use when you relax at night on Airdroid?

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 44