Problems with file transfer

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:56 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
palosanto
OP

Problems with file transfer

I'm trying to upload a backup from my phone to the PC but the files don't show up in Airdroid windows interface.
The backup consists in a bunch of files grouped in a folder and they are not hidden. The folder appears but not the contents.
See attachments. Any ideas?
Attachments
Backup.jpg
airdroid.jpg
palosanto
Niki Admin

Re: Problems with file transfer

I'm trying to upload a backup from my phone to the PC but the files don't show up in Airdroid windows interface.
The backup consists in a bunch of files grouped in a folder and they are not hidden. The folder appears but not the contents.
See attachments. Any ideas?AttachmentsImageImage

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to confirm with you that you use Backup feature or Transfer feature?

If you use Backup, you can go to Setting to set the path to backup file and
then can find then in your computer.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
palosanto

Hi thanks for the fast response. Actually I'm using the transfer feature as you can see in the 2nd attachment on my OP, the backup was done with the app "Online Nandroid Backup" which backs up the entire system.
For all intents and purposes are just files so I don't know why are not showing up. As you can see theu show up fine with my file manager (see 1st attachment above)
palosanto
Niki Admin

Hi thanks for the fast response. Actually I'm using the transfer feature as you can see in the 2nd attachment on my OP, the backup was done with the app "Online Nandroid Backup" which backs up the entire system.
For all intents and purposes are just files so I don't know why are not showing up. As you can see theu show up fine with my file manager (see 1st attachment above)

That feature is File Management, you can choose the file in your phone and download
them to your computer directly.

Niki
Admin
palosanto

That feature is File Management, you can choose the file in your phone and download
them to your computer directly.

That's exactly what I'm doing Please LOOK at the first post. The files don't show up. That's why I'm placing this inquiry !
Attachments
airdroid.jpg
palosanto
Niki Admin

That's exactly what I'm doing Please LOOK at the first post. The files don't show up. That's why I'm placing this inquiry !AttachmentsImage
Would you like to confirm whether this file exist in AirDroid File feature?

If the file isn't in it, would you please send us your log file of your phone so that we can give you a further check?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:
Phone:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

If this issue showed up on Jan 18, then please forward files named by 20180118 to us.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 52