AirMirror connection keeps droppingquestion

Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:45 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
schopelas
OP

AirMirror connection keeps dropping

My AirMirror connection keeps dropping. When I first bought AirDroid I had a Galaxy Note 5 but upgraded to a Pixel 2 XL in November last year. I am not 100% sure if that is this started happening but I don't recall having this problem with the Note 5.

I am Sales Engineer and I need to mirror my phone for demonstrations. The attached picture shows the connection dropping several times during my most recent call. I can't figure out how to reach AirDroid support so I'm trying this.
Attachments
AirDroidIssues.PNG
schopelas
Niki Admin

Re: AirMirror connection keeps dropping

My AirMirror connection keeps dropping. When I first bought AirDroid I had a Galaxy Note 5 but upgraded to a Pixel 2 XL in November last year. I am not 100% sure if that is this started happening but I don't recall having this problem with the Note 5.

I am Sales Engineer and I need to mirror my phone for demonstrations. The attached picture shows the connection dropping several times during my most recent call. I can't figure out how to reach AirDroid support so I'm trying this.AttachmentsImage

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry for any inconvenience that you've experienced.

Would you like to send us a feedback via "Feedback" on Desktop AirDroid with simple steps?

Here's how to write a feedback on Desktop AirDroid : First, find "Feedback" on the menu bar on the left.

Then make sure to tick the box next to "Attach error logs" so our developers(yes, the tech guys) can check the issue for you.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 52