Airdriod doesn't see permission for SMS

Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:52 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Greg
OP

Airdriod doesn't see permission for SMS

I have a Teclast P70 4G running Android 6.0, kernel 3.10.65, build number V1.00_20170105.

I've have successfully installed the app on both my P70 and Windows PC but receives the message.
"No SMS or Airdriod can't access SMS. Please grant AirDroid the permission and try again."
However I've check and reset the SMS permission on in Andriod but still receive the message. I have also tried with another PC. Please help.
Thanks
Attachments
P70.jpg
Greg
Niki Admin

Re: Airdriod doesn't see permission for SMS

I have a Teclast P70 4G running Android 6.0, kernel 3.10.65, build number V1.00_20170105.

I've have successfully installed the app on both my P70 and Windows PC but receives the message.
"No SMS or Airdriod can't access SMS. Please grant AirDroid the permission and try again."
However I've check and reset the SMS permission on in Andriod but still receive the message. I have also tried with another PC. Please help.
ThanksAttachmentsImage
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry for any inconvenience you've experienced.

Would you like to sign out and sign in again to see if it works?

If it still fail, would you like to send us a feedback via "Feedback" in AirDroid PC client for simple steps ?

Here's how to write a feedback on AirDroid PC client:First, find "Feedback" on the menu bar on the left.

Make sure to tick the box next to "Attach error logs" so our developers(yes, the tech guys) can check the issue for you.

Always feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
lutin593

Hi,
I get the same problem with a S8+ just upgraded this WE to Oreo, the phone is connected to AirDroid but SMS are not seen and notifications are not working.
Attachments
AirDroid SMS.jpg
lutin593
Niki Admin

Hi,
I get the same problem with a S8+ just upgraded this WE to Oreo, the phone is connected to AirDroid but SMS are not seen and notifications are not working.AttachmentsImage
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to check if AirDroid is running in your phone ?

Sometimes it will kill by the phone process, so make sure that AirDroid is running and not in the background.

Please restart AirDroid on your phone again and to see if it works.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 56