Airdroid Wants To Use Your Confidential Information Stored in "Airdroid" in your Keychainquestion

Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:23 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
unreal5
OP

Airdroid Wants To Use Your Confidential Information Stored in "Airdroid" in your Keychain

I have a Macbook running Sierra using the newest version of Airdroid.

I recently upgraded to the latest version of Airdroid and since then each time on startup my computer is saying that Airdroid wants to use confidential information stored in my keychain. I enter both my Mac login password and my Airdroid password but nothing works so I have to deny.

The issue is that now all of my stored passwords for websites and offline programs are disabled and have to be re-entered.

Can someone let me know how to disable this feature from Airdroid wanting to use information from my Keychain so that it doesn't affect the other programs that I use? Thank you.
unreal5
Niki Admin

Re: Airdroid Wants To Use Your Confidential Information Stored in "Airdroid" in your Keychain

I have a Macbook running Sierra using the newest version of Airdroid.

I recently upgraded to the latest version of Airdroid and since then each time on startup my computer is saying that Airdroid wants to use confidential information stored in my keychain. I enter both my Mac login password and my Airdroid password but nothing works so I have to deny.

The issue is that now all of my stored passwords for websites and offline programs are disabled and have to be re-entered.

Can someone let me know how to disable this feature from Airdroid wanting to use information from my Keychain so that it doesn't affect the other programs that I use? Thank you.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Here is a step by step solution:

1.Find Launchpad on your Dock and click

2. Find Others Folders > Kyechain Access.

3. Find "AirDroid" and right click and delete the related 3 options.

Hope it helps for you.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 54