Non-Root hangsquestion

Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:29 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Ginger inNN
OP

Non-Root hangs

I've done every troubleshooting method listed that I've been able to find in the forums, with no luck. Good drivers, latest available updates of AirDroid, my phones in debug and MTP mode, Connection Diagnostic Tool run with good results... But when I try to connect with my Casio G'Zone Commando 4G or my Cat S60, the "Select Device" of my Windows 7 Pro computer changes to "Connecting to device," and then proceeds to do nothing more. Suggestions?
Ginger inNN
Niki Admin

Re: Non-Root hangs

I've done every troubleshooting method listed that I've been able to find in the forums, with no luck. Good drivers, latest available updates of AirDroid, my phones in debug and MTP mode, Connection Diagnostic Tool run with good results... But when I try to connect with my Casio G'Zone Commando 4G or my Cat S60, the "Select Device" of my Windows 7 Pro computer changes to "Connecting to device," and then proceeds to do nothing more. Suggestions?

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

After finishing USB debugging on your device, you should return to the Airmirror page and click Airmirror to connect it.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 34