SMS messages sent through Windows app not showing up in thread on phonequestion

Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:27 pm in AirDroid Win

page 4 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to
Frank

Re: SMS messages sent through Windows app not showing up in thread on phone

So. I have had the same problem. Already provided the info in a seperate thread. Pixel 7.1.2, Android messages, Latest airdroid both website and app are not syncing.

I like that the only response is the same canned answer. (Reinstall, reboot, logs) but no actual answers in the last month for me.

This feature is basically why I am spending money on this. Without it I am going to be forced to find a different service.
Frank
Niki Admin

So. I have had the same problem. Already provided the info in a seperate thread. Pixel 7.1.2, Android messages, Latest airdroid both website and app are not syncing.

I like that the only response is the same canned answer. (Reinstall, reboot, logs) but no actual answers in the last month for me.

This feature is basically why I am spending money on this. Without it I am going to be forced to find a different service.
We saw that you have feedback this issue to the support@airdroid.com, have you followed the step that we replied to you. If yes, please kindly send us the log files under catchlog folder.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Frank

I did. I am not going to change my default messaging app long term, as I stated in the email.
Frank
ichthyosaurus

I've seen the same behavior the last several real weeks. It's on and off though, currently it works. I want to add something that might be substantial - I have pushbullet installed along with AirDroid, and it shows the same behavior. Also, when the one works, the other one works too. When the one doesn't work, the other one doesn't work either. When they don't work, when you send an sms say with AirDroid, the sms doesn't show on the phone, but shows on pushbullet :) and vice versa. So the problem might not be in AirDroid, or in pushbullet.

Just wanted to share this, maybe it'll help with fixing the bug.
ichthyosaurus
Niki Admin

I've seen the same behavior the last several real weeks. It's on and off though, currently it works. I want to add something that might be substantial - I have pushbullet installed along with AirDroid, and it shows the same behavior. Also, when the one works, the other one works too. When the one doesn't work, the other one doesn't work either. When they don't work, when you send an sms say with AirDroid, the sms doesn't show on the phone, but shows on pushbullet Image and vice versa. So the problem might not be in AirDroid, or in pushbullet.

Just wanted to share this, maybe it'll help with fixing the bug.

Thanks for your sharing.
Niki
Admin
Zekefiji

Greg wrote:FYI: I was having the same issue, but have fixed it in a non-conventional way... I switched from Messages to Messenger as default, then switched back to Messages... now all my "PC to phone" SMS's have reappeared (where they should be...) on my phone... Hope this helps..

Thanks Greg! This worked for me as well. AirDroid should be paying you for technical support vs. the folks on the other end of ALL of these problem reports that are not being solved.
Zekefiji
ichthyosaurus

Thanks Greg! This worked for me as well. AirDroid should be paying you for technical support vs. the folks on the other end of ALL of these problem reports that are not being solved.
This worked for me too! Only that I switched to Signal as default, and then back to Messages.
ichthyosaurus
Niki Admin

This worked for me too! Only that I switched to Signal as default, and then back to Messages.

Thank you for your reply.
Niki
Admin
wling

I tried switching the default text app to fb messenger and back and am still having the problem. This is frustrating!
wling
Niki Admin

I tried switching the default text app to fb messenger and back and am still having the problem. This is frustrating!

We're so sorry and our tech team is looking into this issue. Any develop I'll let you know.
Poise likes this post.
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235394

Latest Member: md

Online: 19