Text notification not working with one contactquestion

Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:58 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
gmillet
OP

Text notification not working with one contact

Just recently started using AirDroid within the past couple weeks and it's very odd that I receive notifications for all the contacts in my phone whenever they text me except for one(happens to be my wife). It also doesn't show our conversation in the text portion of the desktop app. I can send her texts through the desktop app, but it will not show her responses. If anyone has had a similar encounter or ideas of what to try that would be great. By the way, she has the exact same phone and carrier as I.

Desktop:
Dell Optiplex 755 Windows 10 Pro Version 1709 Build: 16299.309

Smartphone:
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Android Version 7.0 Build #: NRD90M.N920TUVS5ERC1

Carrier: T-mobile, but app is used primarily through Wi-fi
(Using AirDroid Desktop app)
gmillet
Niki Admin

Re: Text notification not working with one contact

Just recently started using AirDroid within the past couple weeks and it's very odd that I receive notifications for all the contacts in my phone whenever they text me except for one(happens to be my wife). It also doesn't show our conversation in the text portion of the desktop app. I can send her texts through the desktop app, but it will not show her responses. If anyone has had a similar encounter or ideas of what to try that would be great. By the way, she has the exact same phone and carrier as I.

Desktop:
Dell Optiplex 755 Windows 10 Pro Version 1709 Build: 16299.309

Smartphone:
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Android Version 7.0 Build #: NRD90M.N920TUVS5ERC1

Carrier: T-mobile, but app is used primarily through Wi-fi
(Using AirDroid Desktop app)

Hi, thank you for your feedbadk. Would you like to send us a screenshot of the error page for a further check?
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 25