Transfer simply not working (always "waiting") and backup moving VERY slowquestion

Tue May 01, 2018 3:57 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Geoff Field
OP

Transfer simply not working (always "waiting") and backup moving VERY slow

Ok, so I recently installed AirDroid, and immediately purchased the premium version because I was so excited that I could actually backup my files from my SD card to my PC (WIN 7 pro). However, I have followed all the instructions, enabled all permissions on the phone, let the program through the firewall, downloaded the desktop client, but all to no avail. Backup backs up MAYBE one or two pictures and then just stops. File transfer just says "waiting" and never starts. Although sometimes it starts and then fails to download due to "network issues".

I have tried restarting both phone (Galaxy S9 +) and computer.
Both phone and PC are on the same network (of course). I have also tried on multiple networks (work and at home)
All permissions (including mirror) have been granted, firewall allowing on all network types (home, work, public).

I am at a loss. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Geoff Field
Niki Admin

Re: Transfer simply not working (always "waiting") and backup moving VERY slow

Ok, so I recently installed AirDroid, and immediately purchased the premium version because I was so excited that I could actually backup my files from my SD card to my PC (WIN 7 pro). However, I have followed all the instructions, enabled all permissions on the phone, let the program through the firewall, downloaded the desktop client, but all to no avail. Backup backs up MAYBE one or two pictures and then just stops. File transfer just says "waiting" and never starts. Although sometimes it starts and then fails to download due to "network issues".

I have tried restarting both phone (Galaxy S9 +) and computer.
Both phone and PC are on the same network (of course). I have also tried on multiple networks (work and at home)
All permissions (including mirror) have been granted, firewall allowing on all network types (home, work, public).

I am at a loss. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience that you've experienced.

We would like to confirm with you that are you use File management feature like the picture shows?

If yes, please make sure that when you download the file from your device, AirDroid is keeping running on your phone because sometimes it will killed by the phone's process.

And you can go to Setting > General > Click keep AirDroid running in the background.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Geoff Field

Please see attached screenshot. I do not even have that option.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180504-163216_AirDroid.jpg
Geoff Field
Niki Admin

AttachmentsImage
Because you have choosed ignore battery to keep AirDroid running in the background.
Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

AttachmentsImage
Because you have choosed ignore battery to keep AirDroid running in the background.
Niki
Admin
Geoff Field

I am not sure what you are talking about, since I do not see that option in your screenshot. What do you mean? I am sorry but I don't understand. And also don't I want to keep airdroid running?
Geoff Field
Niki Admin

I am not sure what you are talking about, since I do not see that option in your screenshot. What do you mean? I am sorry but I don't understand. And also don't I want to keep airdroid running?
If you don't want to keep AirDroid running on the background, you can open AirDroid on your phone when you download the file from PC.
Niki
Admin
josh

I am also using Airdroid for 2 months and hardly facing any issues. But wait If you can't able to Backup your data then there are multiple options you can because there are many Android Backup Applications available in the market which can do this task easily like Google Drive, Dropbox, SMS Backup Contacts, G Cloud Backup, and Super Backup and Restore. You can check out complete list here - https://techcortex.com/best-android-apps-to-backup-restore-data/
josh
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235018

Latest Member: amir

Online: 20