External SD does not show for Motorola Photon (MB855)

Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:39 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
mb855mjw
OP

External SD does not show for Motorola Photon (MB855)

The Motorola Photon (MB855) has both a 3.17GB data partition and 9.56GB of internal phone storage (name called by the phone's file manager) which is what many programs refer to as the SD card. In addition to the internal phone storage there is an external SD card (this is referred to as SD card by the phone's file manager - I have a 16 gb external SD card). The external SD card is not recognized by AirDroid. AirDroid recognizes the 3.17GB data partition as internal storage and the 9.56GB internal phone storage is recognized by AirDroid as the SD card. Other programs (see Titanium Backup) have added external SD card in addition to the SD card.
mb855mjw
max63094

Title

Count me in. I may be missing something but my Motorola Atrix has the same issue. AirDroids Files app looks at the internal storage but not the removable sdcard. Oddly enough I just noticed that my FileExpert app seems to have lost touch with the removable card also. The basic Files app that came with the phone still sees both the onboard and removable storage. Maybe time for a reboot %-)
max63094
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235471

Latest Member: Laksh

Online: 100