App crashes when PC connects

Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:51 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
bryangb
OP

App crashes when PC connects

I liked this app a lot when I installed it a couple of weeks ago. It worked fine then!

However, now when I run it, the Android part crashes every time the PC tries to connect.

The sequence is: AirDroid chimes to say it has started, the PC can see the service and presents the login prompt, I type the password, the phone chimes again for the connection, the PC shows the AirDroid screen with all the phone icons, memory space and so on, then the app immediately crashes with "Sorry! The application AirDroid (process.com.sand.airdroid) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Changing the port and the password makes no difference, I can't see what else to try. Any ideas, please?

The phone is an HTC Desire S running Cyanogenmod-7 (Android 2.3.7), the PC browser is Firefox 9.0.1 running on Ubuntu Oneiric.
bryangb
Rezman

Title

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it seems to be working again now. Sorry, i should have tried that sooner, but I forgot. (-:
Rezman
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Good to hear that! Enjoy :)
AdsBot [Google]
NorCalGirlys

Title

I have been having the same problem. I have an Xperia and a macbook. When I sign in via web.airdroid.com the phone connects but then immediately shows the error message SORRY! The application AirDroid (process com.sand.airdroid) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times but it isn't working. Can you help
NorCalGirlys
defynator

Title

I have the exact same problem, i have a LG Optimus 2X, running GO Launcher EX. My browser is TheWorld Chrome, I have tried to reinstall many times too but it doesn't work.
defynator
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 36