How to stop the music?

Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:04 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Tj_Shredder
OP

How to stop the music?

Whenever I connect Airdroid, my phone starts to play a music for some minutes. I DON'T WANT THAT.
How can I stop it? I think Airdroid is a brilliant idea, but with that music it would be impossible to keep it...
Tj_Shredder
davinicm

Title

I never saw any mentioning of this problem in any post, so I guess its a quirk with my phone (Huawei Ideos X3).
Maybe AirDroid is too beta? I'd better wait for a more useful state...
I also had unintended reboots, which would play this song as well after the reboot even without opening AirDroid...
I'll uninstall...

Stefan
davinicm
ruidetk

Title

Is this music the same file as your notification tone?
Airdroid will play the set notification tone both when the application is launched, and if the service is stopped and then restarted. This can be changed in the settings under the "Notify when service starts" option. Although to alert you of any unwelcome access to your Airdroid service, I suggest that you just change your notification tone to something less in-your-face.
ruidetk
davinicm

Title

I have a very different notification tone. Maybe it just choose an arbitrary one which was a piece of music of that length...
davinicm
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Thanks very much for the help @Flaggy.

Hi @Tj_Shredder, Flaggy was right, AirDroid would play the notification tone by default when started. Users may turn it off in the settings. We have no idea what caused your issue. AirDroid does not pick arbitrary tone to play while service starts. Please kindly recheck and help provide more details that may help. We wish to get this figured out. :-)
AdsBot [Google]
davinicm

Title

I reinstalled it, and now it behaves as expected. The notification sound is played...
davinicm
AdsBot [Google]

Title

@Tj_Shredder Glad to know. Enjoy :)
AdsBot [Google]
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235034

Latest Member: savi