SMS - double sms sending under ICS SGS II

Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:02 pm in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
StFrancis

Title

I too have the exact same problem on my Samsung Galaxy SII 4.0.3 ICS as reported above,
duplicate mails sent when using AirDroid but works fine when message sent from phone. Its a shame because i really find the app very useful, but if
no fix is found soon i will have to uninstall :(
StFrancis
DextoR

Title

I too am having the same problem on the Galaxy SII since my recent upgrade to 4.0.3. Works fine while using the device itself but duplicates are sent when using the browser app.
DextoR
HMendes

Title

Is there STILL no fix for the double sms issue (sent from the computer)? People are annoying the crap out of their texting friends. This can't continue.
HMendes
yarapa

Title

Same Problem here. Using Android 4.0.3 Version I9100XXLPS on my Galaxy SII.
In the SMS-List of the Android-Standard-SMS-App i just see one SMS outgoing, but the recipient gets two (testet it by sending a SMS to myself).

This is no Android-Version Problem, because with the Standard-App really send one SMS, sending with AirDroid it send two SMS.
This problem accured a few updates ago (or maybe with the last bis update).
Pls fix this :) This is such a great App
yarapa
AdsBot [Google]

Title

@LeBanquet @Florian You still got this issue with latest v1.0.5? Damn. Please specify your device model, Android version, desktop OS and web browser version and if you are using any third party SMS apps. Thanks!
AdsBot [Google]
hopkjp

Title

Hello guys i am from the uk and i got my S2 as a upgrade from T- mobile.. two days ago i have been having this problem one is that the battery life is vey short even though one of the claims of ICS was to improve this matter and the other one is with my SMS it keeps telling me that i have 1 message and then it just goes all crazy.. keeps shutting down the app for the txt and i can write a thing... next to that when i am able to send a sms i got this red thing saying Failed.. i hope i can get trough this,,
Android 4.0.3
please let me know what information you need to see what is going on,
many thanks..
hopkjp
Rocky

Title

The same SMS-trouble with my Huawei Ideos S 7 tablet with Android 2.1 rev1The app is working fine with the exception of sending a SMS,in the same way as already descibed by others.
Desktop OS is Windows 7 /64
Browser Google Chrome
It looks as if it is device independable,so a real software bug. Why not in the preceding version ?
Rocky
avasov

Title

i still have problems with double sms....
avasov
yarapa

Title

@Ryan_Administrator:
Yes, I have the Problem with the latest x1.0.5(beta) from the PlayStore.
I'm using a Galaxy SII with Android 4.0.3. On Desktop (Win7 Prof 64bit) I'm using the newest Firefox Version (12.0).
yarapa
yarapa

Title

So, with the new Update (1.0.6 beta) it looks like the problem is solved.
yarapa
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235475

Latest Member: Dawtmi

Online: 23