Ringtones disappearing after device reboot?

Fri May 04, 2012 7:57 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
jobotslash
OP

Ringtones disappearing after device reboot?

Rooted LG Optimus V, CM 7.1 IHO Backside Latest Build

Everytime I reboot the device, the ringtones that I have added via AirDroid disappear from the selectable ringtones list both in my phone and via AirDroid browser app. The files are still stored in /airdroid/ringtones or /airdroid/notifications, just not available in the ringtones list.

Anyone else having a similar issue? Is there any way I can go about troubleshooting this?
jobotslash
ianhattis

Title

Hi,
I just got my Padfone2. I have been using Airdroid to transfer converted movies to my phone. I am able to watch the movies but then once I finish or reconnect to Airdroid, my files disappear. I am wondering if it is because Airdroid sync the Airdroid folder in my phone with default folders. What I do it after I transfer files from Airdroid to my phone, I move them to a different folder but then my files that I moved to a different folder also disappear.

I don't know if it is the way I disconnect my phone with Airdroid but my only option is to press the disconnect button from my phone. The airdroid browser dont have option to disconnect.

Anyone know why?
ianhattis
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 55