airdroid offline version

Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:59 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
kennethtejada
OP

airdroid offline version

hi airdroid make an offline version of airdroid. with the use of wifi, we already knew that using wifi can drain android battery. or may be a usb cable connection version. thanks. im looking forward on any update regards this app.
kennethtejada
ls1900

Title

offline ? like without connection ??how airdroid could work if isn't connected to the network to the computer ??

but you know that airdroid work by usb ??
ls1900
Wisanggeni_Adhi

Title

If you only want to connect your android device with USB port, you don't need to use this app and just turn on the 'USB storage' function on your android device -.-". So that you can access your android device with file manage tools on your computer (e.g. My computer, iFile)
Wisanggeni_Adhi
zikki

Title

yes offline version especially sms so that we can reply without grabbing our fones. i don't know that airdroid work by usb that's why im asking.
zikki
llamawithamullet

Title

hello... is it possible that we can connect airdroid using bluetooth? i hope you can add the feature ^^ thanks
llamawithamullet
walter45look

Title

Sorry for asking about a very old issue. Did airdroid can work offline, which means, no internet connection, but of course the connection between pc and phone were on wifi. work with some kind of peer to peer type of connection.
Can it?
walter45look
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi all,

If you don't have Internet connection, you may refer to the guide here to see if it helps:
http://help.airdroid.com/customer/portal/articles/1296187-how-to-use-airdroid-without-wi-fi-or-other-network-connection-

Feel free to contact us if you need any help : )
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 33