Transferring to ext SD card

Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:10 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
JMENDENHALL22
OP

Transferring to ext SD card

I do not see a way to put items on my ext. SD card? I see this has been an issue since 2011, I take it this will not be fixed anytime soon. Is this a correct assumption?
JMENDENHALL22
Kirill

Title

I have tried and do not see a way to open Ext. SD card. Is there a way to do this.
Kirill
Trouson

Title

I have been able to access mine by going to Files -> System / mnt / extSdCard.
Trouson
seventies

Title

how do you add music and pictures to the extsdcard please elaborate for the newbie, thanks in advance, i have gone to the files, system and the extsdcard, but get a warning not to mess with the system or else??but have you been able to add and delete to the card from this file?
all details would be very much appreciated and also in another thread they are concerned about extsd card not showing correct info like gb size etc.
seventies
Trouson

Title

When you have opened the extsdcard folder in airdroid, you can click on the blue button in the upper right called 'upload'. This will open a new window where you can drag & drop files to add them to the sd card. To delete files, you can just highlight them in airdroid and hit the delete button on your keyboard. Airdroid does not recognize how much space is on the external sd card for me, so if it is the same for you you will have to track your free space on the phone itself by using a file manager or going to settings -> storage and scrolling down to the sd card area.
Ignore the warning about system files, there are no important files on your extsdcard. Just don't mess around with the other files in the system folder unless you know what you are doing.
Trouson
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 83