Camera Roll.zip empty?

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:09 pm in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
alperuzum221

Title

New user, fresh install on a Galaxy S3, same issue. I can find them through my DCIM folder (thanks, Hetz), though I'd prefer to not go that route.
If I "select all", then uncheck one (I unselected the first one shown) and then download, I only get 29 photos, instead of 126.

If I first scroll down so that all of the photos are loaded into the view window, then select all, then uncheck ONE of them, then download, it works.

It's an annoying work-around, but in the end I got my photos downloaded. Otherwise, the app looks great. Please keep tweaking/fixing things!
alperuzum221
airdroidAdmin Admin

Title

The bug will be fixed in AirDroid 2.
Hetz's solution is a good work around:

Instead of going to Photos, open Files, go to System -> Storage -> extSdCard -> DCIM
You'll find your pictures there. Use the mouse/keys to select which pics, then click download. The Files_downloaded_by_Airdroid.zip should have your files.

[/quote]
airdroidAdmin
Admin
poetkyle48

Title

Thanks for the workaround. I was about to uninstall this app because the only reason I installed it was to wirelessly move my photos to my PC, and this bug made it seem like I couldn't do it.Thanks again.
poetkyle48
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235424

Latest Member: Luis coronado

Online: 19