Airdroid works on Chrome Version 24.0.1312.56 m but not on Firefox v18.0 (Jan 28 2013)

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:05 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
megatill
OP

Airdroid works on Chrome Version 24.0.1312.56 m but not on Firefox v18.0 (Jan 28 2013)

Hi - I love Airdroid and have been using across a number of different wans and lans with no difficulty.
I can very easily move my Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-19300T on Android 4.1.1) from network to network and then connect to my laptop using Airdroid.

However, I now find that Airdroid only works (connects my phone) on Chrome Version 24.0.1312.56 m but not on Firefox v18.0 - this on the same Toshiba laptop (A500). Up to December 2012, both browsers worked.

Any suggestions?
megatill
yedavallirakesh

Title

Hi,
SGS II, auto updated AirDroid from Play (seems the newest, how can I check it?), WinXP SP3, FF 17.0.1 are working together. With the mentioned Chrome version the file upload is very slow and usually not finished and I get error messege after I logged in: no aswer from the device. Inspite of the fact I was able to upload some files. No directory list and there are "walking" dots on many pages ... -> unuseable under Chrome.

TIA,
yedavallirakesh
yedavallirakesh

Title

I upgraded my FF to 18.0.1 and it is working!
TIA,
yedavallirakesh
kukas

Title

fui roubado queira saber se tem como entra no airdroid sem esta com o aparelho
kukas
thingumybob

Title

Hi all!

I have also upgraded my Firefox to 18.0.1.

There is still no connection and the error message, across the top of the page is:"Failed to connect. Make sure your device is connected to a same network" (this is verbatim - notice the grammatical error?). This result using the scanned QR code.

Using the Passcode option produces the same message.

This is most confusing as there IS only one network at my location!
thingumybob
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235393

Latest Member: Arief

Online: 18