How do I cancel the Lost Mode

Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:54 am in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Caluco

Title

Hello, i have the same problem, i was trying this this lost mode to check how it worked, i entered the 4 digits password twice on Airdroid site, then the emergency number, and my phone got locked, but now i can't unlock it. On the screen of the phone im asked for a password, i enter the one i chose before and nothing happens. Please could someone help me with that? My phone is a htc one x . please unlock my phone , please please
Caluco
LVHAlfons

Title

@Dr_Reza,
Would you please lock your device in "Find Phone" on web.airdroid.com and try to unlock it again?
LVHAlfons
Caluco

Title

yes i try tu unlock again
Caluco
LVHAlfons

Title

Does this work for you?
LVHAlfons
coatcolon94

Title

pls help i activated lost mode
now my phone is not accepting lock code password
how can i unlock my phone
coatcolon94
coatcolon94

Title

find phone feature is not activated and i cant activate it as phone is locked thus i cant change lost mode
coatcolon94
LVHAlfons

Title

@ritik
Can you build the connection between the device and computer? If yes, please set another 4-digit code and try again.

How to set 4-digit code: sign in to web.airdroid.com > Find Phone > Lost Mode.

Feel free to let us know if you need more help.
LVHAlfons
coatcolon94

Title

its is not finding phone as locations is not enabled on phone and icant activate it as phone is locked
coatcolon94
LVHAlfons

Title

@ritik
You enabled Find Phone > set Lost Mode > disabled Find Phone? And you forgot the 4-digit code for screen lock now?
We are sorry that we can't help you if you forget the 4-digit code for the screen lock and can't set Lost Mode again :(
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235473

Latest Member: wsa55

Online: 92