Four bugs with v2.0

Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:52 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
oliver4066
OP

Four bugs with v2.0

Installed v2.0 today and an encountering the following 4 issues on an HTC One S with Android 4.1.1 (non-rooted, Device Administrator permissions granted):

Doesn't seem to work remotely - the website just says "Searching for device" until it times out - unless the AirDroid app is running on the phone, i.e. I need to actually have the phone in front of me and manually launch the AirDroid app on my phone so that it's running for it to connect (not really an option if the phone's been lost/stolen)
Doesn't recognise when I'm on the same network - I'm using a standard/simple wifi router but when Airdroid connects, it is always in Remote Connection Mode (hence uses quota)When AirDroid app is running and connected, it seems to keep the screen alive, even if the "Keep screen awake" option is set to OFF - the screen will dim but not turn off. Only happens if there's AirDroid has a connection - if the app is running but not connected, the screen turns off as it should.Find phone doesn't seem to work, see "http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/9143/find-phone-can039t-find-phone..."
oliver4066
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 44