works on network at work, but not home network.

Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:26 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
markr
OP

works on network at work, but not home network.

I've been using Airdroid successfully for 2 weeks at work on the local network. I tried it at home for the first time and it only works in the direct/lite mode.
The phone will scan the QR code, and the PC seems to know it was scanned because it starts searching for the phone, but it never finds it. The network at my work, it works (mostly) fine.

The work network is WEP protected, the home network is not. Neither one used a domain or has any access limits I can ping the phone from the PC and can access it through the phone IP address.

Any ideas?
markr
A_Anaya

Title

Hmm, after signing-in and out several times, it works. Have to sign out of both the browser and phone. Exit the phone app. Refresh the browser page, then restart the phone app. It signed in. This time.

It will find the phone (at the wrong location.) It will ring the phone. I can browse (some) of the files on the phone, But when I go to devices, none are listed. Even though it shows a connection and the phone info on the main page.
A_Anaya
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for the information and sorry for the inconvenience this have caused. This is a known bug and we will try to improve this in future updates. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions :)
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235381

Latest Member: Ts

Online: 21