Remote connection?

Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:56 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
CouvillonJacob
OP

Remote connection?

So when I first got android I was amazed at its performance. However I logged in from my neighbor's wifi, and it said remote connection available with premium membership. So I figured remote connection was on a different network. So I continued to use my phone at home. However I logged in today, and Airdroid says I can't use certain features because I'm at using a remote network, and suggests I use a local connection... Both my android and my laptop are on the same network..
CouvillonJacob
LVHAlfons

Title

Would you please try to ping the IP address displayed on AirDroid app on your device? If the ping failed, then your issue is mainly a network problem. It's complex if the ping failed, sorry that we cannot offer you any solutions because there are many factors lead to this. You may ask the network admin for help.
Tips: If you are using Windows, you may click the Start button and enter "cmd" into the Search field. If the IP address displayed on AirDroid app is 192.168.xx.xxx, then you can type ping 192.168.xx.xxx -t and press enter to see your ping output. And you may refer to the guide here for other OS: http://www.wikihow.com/Ping-an-IP-Address
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235032

Latest Member: Sandeep Kumar

Online: 36