Cannot upload files anymore

Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:26 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
amelcon
OP

Cannot upload files anymore

Hello,
I just wanted to tell you that since yesterday I cannot anymore upload files with
firefox 17.0.1.

When I click in the upload button a windows with the Select file button opens; then
when I click in the Select file button nothing happens.

Previously I was using the same browser with no problems, so something has happened
in the last week.

Just to let you know the problem with firefox.
amelcon
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi amelcon,
We've tested this with Firefox 23.0 and everything works as expected. And we notice that the latest version of Firefox is 24.0. Would you please update and try again to see if the issue remains?
LVHAlfons
MaxineVer

Title

I'm having the same problem!

I'm using Firefox 24. When I open the file upload dialog, the "Select file" button disappears. Other dialogs cannot be moved or resized.

On my Internet Explorer 9, AirDroid won't even load. It just shows the loading bar at 100% and stops.
MaxineVer
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi noob,
Would you please provide us with some screenshots of this issue? As I have mentioned above, we've tested this and everything works as expected. But maybe our process of uploading files is different from yours?

And we do not recommend using AirDroid with IE 9, Chrome is the most recommended one. You may try uploading files with Chrome to see if the issue remains.
LVHAlfons
MaxineVer

Title

Hi Coffee_Administrator,

I have attached a screenshot of my AirDroid here. I was using Firefox 24 (newly installed without any add-ons or customization) when I took this picture.
MaxineVer
jhgregorysr

Title

In my case (firefox 17) the Upload button shows, but it does not do anything
when it is pressed.

But, yes, it is already old browser version. It is that it was working until about two weeks ago, and
then the problem showed up. So something has probably changed since then.

I have firefox 17 since I have a rather old linux distro, and I got staked with it.
To upgrade firefox I need to upgrade the whole system, so this will take me
sometime.

Thanks for your comments.
jhgregorysr
LVHAlfons

Title

@noobWould you please tell us what OS are you using?

@amelcon
Would you please tell us what connection mode are you using? Lite Mode, LAN Connection Mode, or Remote Connection Mode? We may better understand you if you could post a screenshot of this.
LVHAlfons
MaxineVer

Title

I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium and connect to AirDroid in Lite Mode via Wifi.
MaxineVer
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 37