SMS Messages Fail to Send

Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:49 am in AirDroid Web

page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
too26fruit

Title

I had to reboot the phone after checking "Fix SMS". For the record, though, I was not having success sending even <160 character SMS before doing this.
too26fruit
too26fruit

Title

Scratch that. The issue is that SMS sending does not seem to work with WiFi Calling turned on for TMoUS handsets!
too26fruit
hatereyes4

Title

Sir - When I open the message page on my desktop (Mac Air/Chrome), the following occurs:The page takes over 1 minute to refreshWhen I am able to enter a message, the application locks/freezes after entering a few charaters.I have to quit the browser and restart.I also note that the app takes ages to find a recipient's name in my address book on my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note II)Please advise.
hatereyes4
cancoal0

Title

I have the same problem here. I did everything, but still not sending- short or long SMS. I rebooted the phone after checking "Fix SMS" and nothing changed.
cancoal0
tiecory09

Title

Just to feed back - I have a standard Galaxy Note 3 and when I send a long SMS message via the phone it is sent properly, but when I use Airdroid it is chopped into lots of bits rendering this functionality useless.

Since sending SMS on my mac via my phone is the reason I installed AirDroid, I have had to look elsewhere for this functionality and have therefore installed VMLite VNC server on my phone and using screen sharing / JollysFastVNC on my mac

Please let me know if you are able to overcome this issue

Thanks

Tim
tiecory09
trialsudan07

Title

hello, AirDroid user CyanogenMod 11 For a person in the same telephone book on several Android phone (cell, home, work) and include contacts in another direction on airdoid (home, work, cell) and when i want to send an SMS with AirDroid, it CONCATENATED all numbers so it does not work ... some t there a solution?
trialsudan07
headselect2

Title

Hi @marque_joel,Would you please tell us more details and send us screenshots or video of you problem so that we can better understand the problem? Thanks.
headselect2
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 47