Problem downloading multiple pictures

Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:26 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
amca01
OP

Problem downloading multiple pictures

This must be a problem with a recent upgrade. Today, when I attempt to download multiple pictures from my Galaxy S3 to my computer running linux (ubuntu 12.04), I obtain a zip file which I can unzip happily - but none of the pictures can be individually opened; one attempt resulted in "@ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2587." (which means nothing to me); alternately in other viewers: "Failed to open input stream for file". I can download a single picture with no troubles. It seems that Airdroid, in its bundling of multiple pictures into a zip file, introduces something to each file.
I've tried running Airdroid (on my linux computer) with both Firefox and Chrome; same errors.

Is this a problem for other people, or just me - and if so, how do I overcome it?

Thanks!
amca01
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi amca01,
Thanks for your valuable feedback. We've tested this. This is a bug and we will fix it in next update.

You don't have the permission to open the pictures you download. A temporary solution is to use some permission management to get the permission.

Thanks again for your feedback. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions about AirDroid :)
LVHAlfons
OscarWeth

Title

Love the software So Far. I Have a very Similar problem on Windows 7. I tried Changing Permissions to allow "everyone" but still no joy.
there is 322 Photos on my Galaxy Ace into a 16meg zip file Pretty Impressive compression. average pic is 3Meg.. But No Joy

My "experiments" have worked with Smaller numbers of Files (1-10) at 11 Files it fails (16meg..) 20 files is still 16 meg 300 files 16meg.. I see a pattern forming here...

My phone or the software I Don't know??
Cheers
OscarWeth
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi BringDaRumAlong,
Thanks for your feedback.

This is a known bug that we are now looking into. Sorry that we cannot reproduce your situation and it will take a while for us to figure out the cause : (

Feel free to let us know if you have any other feedback.
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi Garystar1,
Thanks for your valuable feedback :)

Feel free to let us know if you have any other feedback.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235470

Latest Member: SaraM1980

Online: 106